Check This Out

Monday, August 15, 2011

Why Won't You Stop Twitching?!?

i'm not really sure when it started, but my right eye won't stop twitching... it gets annoying to the point that i feel like keeping my eyes shut the whole time *sigh* i don't know what's causing it to twitch, so let's do a lil googling on this...

All About Vision says that among the causes for twitching eyes are stress, tiredness, eye strain, nutritional imbalance etc...
Eye Care Basics says that it could cause by fatigue, physical or emotional stress, epilepsy, brain damage (huh??) etc...
Mayo Clinic suggest that it could be caused by fatigue/lack of sleep, stress, physical exertion, smoking etc...

well that's all i feel like linking, but basically the refferences there have most things in common.. i can't really figure out which one applies to me more, so i think i'll just leave it as that... i just feel gloomy recently... i have a strong feeling, it has something to do with my job, cuz i seem fine at home (who doesn't right?)... but i think i don't have the right mind right now for this job... this mental block is so thick, i don't even feel like putting the effort to break it down... i feel like putting a stop to it, i seriously do.. i just don't know how.. cuz let's face it, i would need a plan B to work it out... time is ticking n i'm already far behind on this thing i'm doing.. there's this thing in my head that's heavy, but it doesn't ache.... i'm not thinking too much on the work, but more like dwelling on my so called sucky situation i'm in at the moment.. i havn't a clue how to get pass it...

owhh well, need to go force myself to finish these slides..  not before reading my book by my fave author tho  =b  toodles...

0 comments: