Check This Out

Thursday, December 09, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

so ok, i don't celebrate Christmas, but is it wrong for me to get excited about it? maybe.. but the colours always brightens me up.. all that sparkles just mesmerise me.. anyway, last year, my department had this exchange gift thingy for christmas n new year.. n just like last year (if they do have it this year, that is) i think i'll be requesting a book... whut do i have in mind?


the latest book from Jodi Picoult.. off course i'd much prefer these instead...



but i have been searching for months (almost a year) for these, i dun think i would want others to go thru hell just getting a book for me (or do i?), so i'd just settle for Jodi instead, which i'm sure would be much easier to get... although after venturing into work life, i dun read as much as i used to (and want to).. yes, i do miss it at times, but i dun really feel like reading now.. i'll just save it for some other time.. and yes, there are still a few books at home that i have yet to read, namely these...



but Cecilia could wait, she hasn't really been my favourite anyway... i can't wait to get in that mood again... to curl up in my bed all day long just reading... to strain my eyes from reading those small letters (yes i have bad eye sight)... to carry it with me all the time as if my life depends on it (hey, i sound like Isa hahaha)... all those things would be worth it after reading the final page, knowing that my 'relationship' with that book will end with a smile of my face, having the satisfaction, to once again, finish what i've started...

so tell me, what's the best book u've read so far?

0 comments: