Check This Out

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hammam Min Fes Review

so had another weekend to chill (yeah right) woke up on Saturday morning to an empty room... both my sisters left me for their fren huhuhuh  =(  didn't do much that day except for youtube-ing and also, managed to finish another book by Agatha Christie "Peril at End House"... i'm starting to love the Poirot series even tho the writings are a bit old fashion.. kinda put a twist to my usual readings... i love how it's a crime solving book, where i get to guess who the criminal is... kinda like CSI minus the scientific stuff...

so i had that whole day to myself.. my parents had a wedding to attend that night so when my sis got back, we decided to have steamboat for dinner!! woohoo!! finally... i've been asking them to have steamboat with me for quite a long time now but sumhow we never managed to do so... i even had satay with my mum finally on the day my sis left for Aussie cuz i told my mum i've been craving for it hehehehe so yeah, we decided to go to Johnny's at OU.. it was very full-filling indeed.. will take my mum there sometime soon...

then on Sunday had a good day out with my mum n sisters... it was already 11 when we leave the house, so instead of just have breakfast, we had brunch instead.. only my lil sis had roti canai, the rest had rice n it was yummy, but too much for me.. then we went to Shah Alam for some exhibition... went back home, then decided to go to Low Yat to look for some phone casing (did i mentioned that someone got a new phone?) so did some window shopping, n left around evening... we've already told my dad that we were gonna go out for dinner so we didn't get anything to eat for our tea break...

got ready that night n went to Min Fes.. it's around Mutiara Damansara it was a Moroccon restaurant.. dunnoe why my dad has a thing about these kinda dishes.. i'm not sure if we came at a bad timing or what, but the service sux big time... it was super slow even when there weren't many ppl there... the guy took our drinks order... took awhile for him to serve it to us, then we waited again to order, only for him to mention that we had to wait for 30mins for lamb... i was hungry so i opted for chicken instead... guess what, the lamb came first after about 40mins of waiting... which made me super cranky, especially after he told us that those orders with bread are not available cuz they ran out of bread... what the hell, u could've told us that 30mins ago.. it wasn't like there was a crowd of ppl barging in ordering bread right? anyway, i ended up eating something my lil sis order...

nothing special really.. the lamb seems like it was bought from Giant or something like that.. so it wasn't the usual whole lamb cook together with the rice like we had at other place.. but maybe that's their style of cooking... the rice was nice tho..

this is what my dad ordered.. Lamb Tangine i think.. it was ok (i hope my mood didn't effect my judgement... who am i kidding  =b ) 

even this nice fountain in the middle of the restaurant didn't save it's grace from the scorn of Shafinaz hahahah maybe cuz my back was facing it  =b

overall, the food was not worth the wait, n yeah i'm judging with emotions (unlike those jury from Casey Anthony case) when i say i dun really recommend this place unless u call beforehand, n u dun have high expectations  =b  yup, i'm rating it 1.5 out of 10 out of sympathy to our waiter/cashier cuz he said another person was on leave and my sis said he got scolded from the owner (at least she thinks they're the owner) for some unknown reason...


bored

0 comments: