Check This Out

Monday, September 05, 2011

Fairytale

Hello there my love,
How are you today?
I hope you're alright,
Hope everything is OK.
We haven't talk for awhile now have we?
There's just so much things to say,
From the shit i go through at work,
To those very rare lovely days.
But enough about me, I want to know about you,
How's that tummy of yours and your favourite sport too?
Did you miss me a bit while I was away?
Please tell me the truth, whatever the price I'll pay.
You seem thinner now, anything bothering you?
It's stress you say, I wonder what you're going through.
I hope you'll share things with me, make me your confidant,
Cause I care so much about you, no I'm not nonchalant.
I miss talking to you, and staring into your eyes,
I've bared my soul to you, even more that I realise.
Even after all that, there's one thing I still wish I could do,
To be in your embrace, knowing that you love me too.

0 comments: