Check This Out

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fade Away

i had a beautiful dream one night,
everything about it felt right,
there was love in the air,
that pure love we share,
i was in your embrace,
was just staring at your face,
being in each others company,
that's our purpose, just where we should be,
such a beautiful dream that was,
nothing else matter just because,
the world was ours, ours alone,
everything else was left unkown,
i woke up from my dream, with a warm fuzzy feeling,
i smiled to myself while remembering everything,
within seconds, it got hard to remember,
everything within my grasp slips further,
my dream was slipping away, they started to fade,
slip into nothingness as if it was never made,
i had a wonderful dream one night,
everything about it felt right,
now i'm wishing it'll become reality,
here i'm wishing you would come back to me.


~~: flames to dust, lovers to friends, why do all good things come to an end :~~

0 comments: