Check This Out

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thinking of You

I would love to see your face on this day,
To hear what may be on your mind,
If only you were here to say that it's ok,
And to know all the things that you missed and left behind.

But you left too soon to witness it all,
To watch me climb, to help me when i fall,

Everything i did, it was to make you proud,
To make me stand out from this heaps of crowd,
You've taught me a lot throughout the years,
I hoped i did enough to overcome your fears.

I miss you so much, ever since the moment you were gone,
I used to cry everyday on my own in this lonely lawn,
You taught me to be strong, that's something i'll try not to forget,
But at times i just can't help myself from being upset.

If only you were here to help me through this,
Your words have always been some kind of bliss.

I wish I could share my happiness with you,
Cuz after all, you were the one who knew me best,
I wish I could go back to that time when i didn't have a clue,
And relive that moment when i let it all off my chest.

I wish I had more time with you,
I wish I knew you sooner,
I wish your predictions will come true,
That someday we will be together.

0 comments: