Check This Out

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Boom Baby.. A-ha a-ha a-ha

a round of applause if u can name what movie that line is from =D

so if u think i got excited when the guy from Perodua called to tell me that my car is here (woot!!), imagine how ecstatic i was when my mum posted WUL 7568 on my fb page.. double Woot!! well yeah i officially, for real n physically got my car today!!! *do the noodle dance* my dad went to pick it up just now i guess, i ask him later.. i still havn't seen it, havn't hug it.. havn't kiss it... i don't even have my fingerprint on it.. hahaha over gler... tau2 =b so yaya will be out to karok with her frens, n i'll be picking her up later in my new car weee.. nervous la plak...

Were u this excited when u got ur 1st car?

3 comments:

Sang Pencinta said...

yaa..my first car i also excited but i dont hv a licence to drive..so how?

amethyst said...

so get a licence quickly then blh double excited lg... den kiter blh racing muahahaha

CIK NANA said...

:)
ady beli myvi pink kah??
my 1st car, was also excited.
tp sbb tgh sarat preggy, so I just let hubby drive.. Till now..
Wakakaka...
Akan lebih happy kalau leh beli myvi pink!