Check This Out

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Gable Motor Lodge




Beds: 1 queen, 2 single, 1 pull-out sofa

Price: $245 per night (6 adults)


As time goes by, I’m starting to get confuse about the motels that we’ve stayed in.. I know this motel is near the supermarket, about 5 minutes’ drive as well.. I can’t really recall how easy it was to find it, but I remember us passing by the motel when we were on the way to Punaikaki.. a simple place, super friendly service.. 2-bedroom, 1 queen in one, 2 single in the other, and a pull-out couch (semakin lame mcm semakin malas nk tulis.. rs mcm repeat je byk kali)..i like the little small chair we had the moment we opened the door.. gives the place a nice touch..




nice kitchen area where we made dinner and had a good time eating.. mkn byk sgt nasi huhuhu plus salmon n cili hijau utk pedas nyum2.. 4-seater dining table so Izad n I sat on the floor.. 1 bathroom with no lock hehehe kinda got used to it as we come towards the end of our journey.. just give a heads up or do a head count before you enter =b




comfy place to stay in, I’d give it a 8/10 cuz there’s not much of a down point here.. 3 left then we’re done *wink*

0 comments: