Check This Out

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Amross Court Motor Lodge



Beds: 1 queen, 3 singles, 1 pull-out sofa

Price: $260 per night (6 adults)


I love the layout of this motel.. there’s a long hall that leads towards the living room.. this is one of the spacious motel we’ve stayed and had a big kitchen.. it’s a 2 bedroom unit, 1 queen size bed for my parents, yaya and I took the other room with 2 single beds, and izad n fiq slept on the single bed and pull-out couch in the living room.. I like the window at mama’s room cuz they had this place where u can sit and look out.. one bathroom, can’t remember if it had a lock, but I don’t think so huhuhu 




The kitchen was very spacious, but we didn’t cook dinner that night.. instead we had dinner in town so we didn’t spend that much time lepak at the motel.. the next morning we just preheated some leftovers but I would say it’s a comfortable kitchen to cook in cuz it had a wide counter.. the living room pon very spacious gak..




Since the motel was in town, there was a lot of left and right turning to get to it, so it helps to have a GPS in hand.. Christchurch is a big town but quite dead after the earthquake.. wished I took more pictures of the town cuz I’ve never seen anything like that.. I remember seeing one whole building collapse with one part of the wall missing.. we didn’t go grocery shopping but I reckon there are supermarkets nearby.. overall, I’d give the motel 8/10.. some more pics we took of the exterior of the motel..











0 comments: