Check This Out

Monday, October 03, 2011

Criminal

He is a hustler, he's no good at all,
He is a loser, he's a bum,
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable,
He is a sucker with a gun, 
I know you told me I should stay away,
I know you said he's just a dog astray,
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart,
and even I know this ain't smart,
He is a villian by the devil's law,
He is a killer just for fun, 
The man's a snitch, and unpredictable,
He's got no conscience, he got none.
But mama I'm in love with a criminal,
and this type of love isn't rational, it's physical,
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright,
All reason aside, I just can't deny, love the guy.
And he's got my name tattooed on his arm, his lucky charm
So I guess it's okay, he's with me
And hear people talk try to make remarks, keep us apart
I don't even hear, I don't care.

0 comments: