Check This Out

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

What Are Words

Anywhere you are, I am near,
Anywhere you go, I'll be there,
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see.
How every single promise I keep,
Cuz what kind of guy wiould I be,
If I were to leave when you need me most.

What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them,
What are words if they're only for good times then they don't,
When it's love, yeah you say them out loud, those words, they never go away,
They live on, even when we're gone.

And I know an angel was sent just to me,
And I know I'm meant to be where I am,
And I'm gonna be, standing right beside her tonight,
And I'm gonna be by your side,
I would never leave when she needs me most.

I'm forever keeping my angel close.

This song is not on replay, but currently stuck in my head.. a song will be strong only when u see the story behind it, n i think the ppl producing this song did a very good job with this.. lyrically, the words are simple, yet there is so much meaning to it.. the MV itself made it clear...  it just goes to show that some ppl will always be there through thick or thin, high or low.. n that shows character.. i hope someday i could find someone with that big love, n i hope i could have that big of a heart to do the same...

three cheers to Chris Medina, although your story might be exploited for fame, u stayed.. n that's what matters...

0 comments: