Check This Out

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Raining Cats & Dogs


It’s raining, it’s pouring, the old man is snoring,
He went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't wake up in the morning.

It did started to rain again in the evenings now.. sometimes heavily, and sometimes just drizzling.. but that’s not what I wanted to point out today... not so sure if I’ve mentioned this before, but our house seems to have a leaking problem sometimes.. it usually happens in our room during super heavy rain.. I remembered lying down one day and heard this ticking sound of water drops and it sounded so near.. then right after I felt some water drop somewhere on the bed (can’t recall which part) and there it is, our leaking ceiling huhuhuh so we’ve been ‘battling’ these leakage for a few times for the past year and one day papa went up the roof and kind of fixed it.. so that was solved and we never had that problem for a long time..

Then came yesterday.. I was in yaya’s room watching the lying game (new series I’m following yeayy) and mama knocked on the door and asked me to help her.. I went outside and saw her going into her room which is odd because papa is usually sleeping.. but then I saw papa (so I guess he’s not asleep) and when I entered their room, BAM!! It was leaking huhuhuh there was water dripping from a few points, 1 even above the bed itself.. so I ran down and got the big bucket and took it upstairs.. then papa asked to get another one so I ran downstairs and got the smaller one too.. then we got some old clothes and put it on the floor to absorb the water.. our upstairs floors are those little wooden block so an excess of water could damage it.. papa got the ladder and climbed back up.. long story short, he said that it wasn’t due to the rain but because the tank was leaking instead.. he did something about it, turn it off or something, not so sure.. it didn’t stop the dripping immediately but I guess it slowed it down a little..

The bed was a bit wet so obviously mama and papa couldn’t sleep there so they had to sleep somewhere else.. their mattress are heavy but hopefully today was sunny enough in ttdi for them to dry it out huhuhuuh I just managed to snap 1 pic of the room for my sisters, by which one was asleep and one was out during the incident hahahaha saje nk point out  =b  


0 comments: