Check This Out

Saturday, June 02, 2012

I Learnt Something About Myself

I'm in the office mofo (check the date)   =s

anyway, it has been a rough week for me, emotionally.. i kinda don't know how to best express it.. i would say that i found myself being more fragile than i thought i was.. a colleague of mine resigned and i even surprised myself when i was super sad about it.. it was sad + shocked, cuz it was at such short notice, and we were working together.. and i'm not just talking bout sad as in somber, it kinda effected my mood for the whole week.. even at home i was thinking bout the so called "impact" it'll have.. and yes, i hate to admit it (especially cuz it's embarrassing) but i did cry when he left.. i think dah contagious ngn Hani  =b hehehe i don't think i've verbally expressed it but i am happy for him.. dh xyah keje with that certain someone as what i mentioned to mohsin hehehe 

it just goes to show that there are a lot of things i didn't know about myself.. owh well, i'll get over it.. i hope next week will be better.. going home now for lunch... only 25 days till i meet the freaks again.. miss them loads..

0 comments: