Check This Out

Sunday, August 12, 2012

WeeHoo

Well, i'm not quite sure how to work this out so that'll explain why my title is in black.... anyway, went shopping today and got myself a Galaxy Tab woot!! woot!! got the Tab 2 yg 10.1 cuz i'd figure that my parents may wanna use it and a 7inch screen might be a little too small for them.. plus if i got a smaller screen, i might as well get myself a new phone instead right? so here i am in my sister's room at 2:42am, godek2 my tab...haven't gotten a lot of games yet... just watched some Shaytards a bit just now... actually got a post drafted but not yet finish so might out that up tomorrow perhaps... another week till raya.. can't wait hehehe miss my frens a lot... somehow, low yat reminds me of them for some reason.. going off to bed now.. night night...

0 comments: