Check This Out

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Year Is Ending

and sooner than we realise.. December is a lazy month for me when it comes to blogging.. it pretty much started towards the end of November, n i still don't have that writing bug so i'm just gonna leave it at that.. won't really sqeeze my mind to think of something, or even so force myself to put in the effort.. i might just leave it at that for a while till i really feel like so.. long weekend coming up soon.. will bury myself in a bunch of books most probably.. currently got my 17th Stephanie Plum at hand.. then next month i'm gonna buy myself a handful of Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot series.. it's like a competition between these authors.. which book can i get the most.. the race is pretty much a three way race between Janet, Jodi and Agatha, but Jodi is like a shared thing between me n my lil sis...

so yeah, pretty much got that covered, so won't be writing much till new year perhaps? maybe teeny weeny things here and there, but nothing major.. so don't miss me  =b  (as if)


p/s: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year just in case i won't be back within this year   =D

0 comments: