Check This Out

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hotlink Sucks Big Time!!!

***update: it turns out, it wasn't my 3G.. i checked my balance just now n was left with only RM0.79!!! what the fuck?? so i called Hotlink again, n they said that it has nothing to do with my 3G, but my data service instead.. Selvi (or someone with that similar name) gave me totally the wrong info, n although it's only RM2 that was cut, it's still an error on their behalf.. why should i be paying for their mistake?? what if i still had RM20 in it instead n by the time i check my balance, i'm left with nothing.. will it be my fault?? do i have to bear the consequences?? is it my job to constantly check my balance when they are suppose to be giving good service?? it's official, i'm changing to another telco this thursday n hoepfully won't be goin through the same thing***

this long weekend, i'm gonna go hunting for a new n better telco service.. i've been using hotlink/maxis ever since i first got my own hp back in form 5... Hani changed to Celcom, so i'll go see what options i have.. i've never really got a problem with Hotlink before, it just started since i got my Blackberry...

when i first bought my phone, i took the package that came with it where i had to pay about RM200 a month for my postpaid, RM120 for unlimited BIS (internet) and RM80 for call/sms charges.. but even so, it' wasn't a fixed rate cuz i ended up paying like RM220 a month or so due to some charges that i dun really understand... ok i admit it might be ignorant on my part not to question each of the detail but procrastination has always been my middle name.. so after a year, i decided to change to prepaid.. mainly cuz i barely use the RM80 cuz i dun call n rarely text (there's no one to contact anyway), n we got unifi at home n i've been using wifi most of the time.. so to continue paying RM200 for something i don't fully utilise is of course a waste of my money..

so then i went to TTDI Maxis centre and changed to prepaid.. i had a plan n i thought it was straight cut, top up RM60 a month, use RM20 for internet n the remaining for call/sms (n since i only contact my family, i use whatsapp most of the time) so RM60 a month is more than enough.. but then my credit starts to reduce everytime my BIS expires.. weird thing is it kept going up and down... and yes, i continue to procrastinate to go to any maxis centre and enquire about it.. but today, i had enough!!

i woke up yesterday n read a text msg saying that my BIS had expired.. fine by me.. i checked my credit n there was about RM13++ left.. then i turned off my wifi (cuz that was my previous theory, my credit reduces cuz my wifi is on).. then later the day, i text my sisters (one using hotlink under my active10, n another using Digi) n by the time i left the office on my way to the train station, my credit was RM8.43!! this was after i text them less than 10 times.. then at the train station, i texted them a once each n did a quick check after each text... i was charged 1cent for a text to Digi, but RM1 for a text to a hotlink number under my active10.. what the fuck??!! so yeah, i had RM7.33 left after that.. then at home when i checked again, i had RM7.93... dude that's messed up... n this morning at the train station, i had RM3 only!!

i felt like punching someone so i called hotlink and asked why is my credit reducing from RM13 to only RM2++ when i just sent out total of 11 text msges.. turns out, i had to manually deactivate my 3G.. all these while, after turning off my wifi, n not using my internet at all, i was charged cuz my 3G was still on!! RM10 gone just cuz of this little information i wasn't made known.. is it just me, or does this kind of information should be communicated to customers? when i asked the person at the maxis centre, so now i can just use the monthly BIS by goin to *100# right?  should the person let me know that yes, but after every BIS expiry, u'll need to deactivate your 3G otherwise u'll still be charge.. well, thanx a lot, for not letting me noe about this..

owh right, either they managed to get another RM1 before i deactivated my 3G, or deactivating my 3G cost me RM1... whatever it is, they're definitely on my bad side now.. maybe this could be solved if i still continue using my Nokia 3315?? no internet charges whatsoever, no 3G shit n all right?  =b  i'm outtie... Bye

0 comments: