Check This Out

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year In Review: 2011

wasn't so sure how to do this.. thought of having small flashbacks of the most memorable or sweet or random memories per month, that'll be proper right? but my memory ain't that good  =b i'll just try to list down things i remember, but before i do that, i would wanna give a speacial honour of having the first mention to the best memory of 2011... that would be the wedding of my best friend, Jue!! hehehe i know i didn't blog about it much cuz my laziness came flooding ever since then, but it was the sweetest memory for this year.. it really made me realised how grown up we are and how far we've come since we first met was back in 1995.. it was a slow week cuz we didn't do much, but the more i think about it, the more it makes me appreciate them more, especially after the conversation i had with my little sister yesterday  =b anyway, besides being the big day for my bestie, it was also the first time the three of us (me, Jue n Kin) was back in labuan together, at the same time, ever since 1998... otherwise, it'll be me with jue or kin with jue.. definitely something exciting and sentimental to think about hehehehe 2012 will be the year for Kin, so will 2013 be mine? *gag* padahal, i was the one engaged first to my prince charming kn korg? hahahaha anyway, apart from the above, few things i could remember about this year....

the day i lost control of myself and went balistic.. it was hedious n one that i hope NEVER EVER happens again..

work-wise, among the best experience i could have hehehe weird but it's true.. stressfull, tiring but fun at the same time..

managed to go on a short vacation with my sisters to Bandung.. i know i rate it bad, but it's more of the fact that we went on a vacation than the place itself that made this point on my list hahahaha

family dinner esp at Le Meridien and Marche'  =b  (just cuz it involves the two things i love the most, family and food)

the moment i was obsessed with the Shaytards..

@RayWJ followed me on twitter and getting a reply from @Lisa_Nova (i'm a geek, so what)

Going to a Westlife concert and watching them  perform Tell Me What Makes A Man live!!!

Paid off my car loan for a year and counting down the days when i could afford a house muahahaha


and yes, from today onwards, i'm flushing "New Year Resolutions" down the toilet... the hell with it, i never do them anyway, n i won't live another year being reminded of my lack of accomplishment.. like i said in one of my previous post, i do have goals, but it's more like a change of living.. i'll just go with the flow this time.. i'll just do what i do the best i can (sgt2 poyo), but whatever..

so Happy New Year!! may 2012 be a better year for everyone.. cheers!!

0 comments: