Check This Out

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Miss College!!

I miss having 8 hours a week classes, which means more fun time (even tho I'm just slacking), I miss studying for exams n having that little part of me dat enjoys studying.. But most of all, I miss my frens there.. Sure I'm not those ppl who have tons and tons of frens but I do get along well with those I dat I got 2 noe along the way, esp Nam Yen who I've known since we studied our foundations in KDU.. I think he was d only 1 who took all d same subject with me at dat time.. We took economics!! N how ironic is it dat whut I'm doing now have more or less sumthing to do with that.... Rite?? Hahaha

So last Friday, I took off from work a bit earlier den usual cuz we had a small gathering in OU.. Thought of going to Chillis but it was full so we switched to Italiannese.. Reached there around 8:30pm after going thru hell finding a parking space.. Good to hear from Simon again, who just got back from Kelantan.. Good 2 noe dat he finally graduated despite only getting BP, n now he's screwing future KDU students!! Hahah I miss hearing all his bullshit, dat actually made my time there more worthwhile.. Still d same guy.. I also miss sharing songs with Nam Yen.. We used to chat almost everyday on MSN n swap new music.. I remember introducing him to Justin Bieber!! Hahaha n he gave me Gaga's Eh Eh when Pokerface was the hit.. Now I dun use MSN anymore, n I barely go on9 FB, so only swap short msgs once in a while..

Pang n his girl are planning to continue their studies in the UK.. Can't recall which university they chose, but I remember how we were talking about how dodgy our Australian degree was hahah it's hard to explain our grades without the cgpa n honest cls.. Nam Yen n Cat r also planning to continue their studies, so good for them.. as for me.. i guess i'll carry on with whut i do until it is too much then i might be open to other options... but in the meantime, i just miss that part of my life so much...




Fuck off u racist

0 comments: