Check This Out

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

a new blog for a new life

mood: normal
music: life goes on - leann rimes

from now on, i'll be posting in this new blog. new website, new nickname etc. i've finished my foundation n now starting my degree, tho my registration is not approved yet. wishing i could take guitar lesson starting next month. i've set up my mind to change my attitude. i'm gonna do my best to achieve whut i want. i noe i've said that b4 but hopefully i'll be able to do it for real now. last saturday, i had a small gathering wif jue, shikin, n anis. che'ah wus there too. we had fun, it was nice meeting them n remembering the gud old days. here's a pic of us at mid valley.

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/25/80/660852/14462583324238l.jpg

we're planning to have another gathering which is yet to be confirm. i dun hav much to write at this moment, but i'll do my best to update this blog as often as i can. till then, wish me luck in whutever i do.

0 comments: