Check This Out

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

241MyFavouriteLover

you were younger than me,
i knew from the start that we were never meant to be,
besides u're the boyfren of my sisters' bestfren,
one way or another, they're gonna find out in the end.

but we tried our luck anyway and juz go with the flow,
how long will it last? well none of us will ever noe,
so far so good we thot so we juz carried on,
seeing each other at night till the break of dawn.

time is precious with every moment spent with you,
we laughed together at the stupid things we do,
juz seeing you makes me feel happy,
it's different from what i feel with that guy, lee.

you make me forget the people i hate,
even that bitch in college that i could never relate,
i really like those feelings, it's a feeling i'll never forget,
both loving you and being loved by you, how much better can it get.

then one day i received a call from you,
from the tone of your voice, it was bad news, i knew,
she suspects sumthing so i want this to stop,
those words u said juz made my heart drop.

i won't say that my world came crashing down cuz it didn't,
my feelings for you never changed but i kept them hidden,
there were times when i got mad and tried to hate you,
but then the opposite of love is not hate but to not care about the person you do.

so after awhile i thot that things will be juz like it used to be,
pretending the past didn't happen and i was juz simply free,
but the thot of you kept haunting me, they won't leave me alone,
and there were times i caught myself staring at your name on my phone.

the more i think of you the more i miss you, how can i make this feeling go away,
i know you belong to another but please give me the chance to say,
being with you was wonderful but yet i regret that it happen,
cuz as much as i wanted to, yuo're not easily forgotten.

this thing was expected so why do i feel this way,
reminiscing the times we shared, owh how i wish you'd juz stay,
but now you're gone and i realised in time,
that i still love you so much even tho u were never mine.


xoxo

0 comments: